TYPE AB BLOOD
It is a modern fusion of types A and B, only 5% of the world population owns it. Most meats are harmful to this type of blood because, like type A, it has a low level of gastric acid and cannot digest them properly. Respond better to stress with vigorous physical activities and creative energy.
- Easily adapts to modern conditions
- Highly tolerable immune system
- Combines the advantages of type A and type B:
- It adapts well to environmental and nutritional changes
- Your immune system preserves and metabolizes nutrients more easily
- Strong immune system
- Balanced nervous system
- Sensitive digestive tract
- Immune system too tolerable, allowing microbial invasion
- Reacts negatively to diseases related to type A and type B
- Heart conditions
Moderately varied; lamb, mutton, turkey, fish, non-beef dairy, tofu, legumes, grains, vegetables and fruits compatible with your metabolism.
Keys to lose weight
- Avoid red meat, black beans, chickpeas, corn and wheat
- Consume tofu, fish, goat and sheep dairy, vegetables, seaweed and pineapple
- Vitamin C
- Mary thistle
Relaxation-focused exercises such as Thai Chi, combined with moderate physical activity such as walking, cycling, or tennis.