TYPE B BLOOD
These people have a great resistance against cancer and heart disease. In addition to that their diet is not as limited as that of the other blood groups. Balance in your diet and exercise routine is key to maintaining health. Respond better to stress with activities that encourage creativity.
- Strong immune system
- Versatile adaptation to environmental and dietary changes
- Balanced nervous system
- No natural weaknesses; But, the imbalances cause a tendency to slowly developing complex autoimmune disorders.
- Diabetes type 1
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Autoimmune disorders; such as L. Gehrig’s disease, lupus, multiple sclerosis.
Omnivorous and balanced: lean meat of sheep, rabbit, turkey, beef, (not chicken); dairy products, grains, legumes, vegetables and fruits compatible with your metabolism.
Keys to lose weight
- Avoid corn, lentils, peanuts, sesame and wheat
- Consume vegetables, eggs, rabbit meat, lamb, sweet stick and green tea.
- Sweet stick
- Ginkgo biloba
Balance moderate physical exercise with mental exercise, such as walking, cycling, tennis, or swimming.