TYPE O BLOOD
These people thrive on consuming animal protein such as lean meat, poultry, and fish. They respond better to stress with vigorous physical activity.
- Self confident
- Resistant digestive tract
- Strong immune system
- Natural defenses against infection
- System conceived for efficient metabolism due to the correct absorption of nutrients
- Intolerant to new environmental and food conditions
- Your immune system can be overly active and attack itself
- Blood clotting problems
- Arthritis and inflammatory conditions
- Low production of the thyroid gland
- Gastric ulcer
Rich in animal protein (beef, chicken, turkey and fish); vegetables, fruits, grains and legumes compatible with your metabolism.
Keys to lose weight
- Avoid wheat, corn, white beans, lentils, white cabbage, cauliflower, and cold cuts.
- Consume seaweed, sea salt, liver, and lean beef; kale, spinach, and broccoli.
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin K
- Sweet stick
- Spirulina Alga or Kelp
Intense physical exercise such as aerobics, martial arts, contact sports or racing.