Type A blood
As they produce a low level of gastric acid, they do not properly digest red meat or cow’s milk, storing their saturated fats as cholesterol; so these foods are harmful to your body.
They require a vegetarian diet to stay healthy and at their ideal weight. They respond better to stress, practicing relaxation exercises that promote mental harmony and muscle strain.
- Adapts well to environmental and nutritional changes
- Your immune system preserves and metabolizes nutrients more easily
- Sensitive digestive tract
- Vulnerable immune system, exposed to microbial invasion
- Heart disease
- Liver and gallbladder disorders
- diabetes Type 1
Keys to lose weight
- Avoid red meat, dairy, white beans and wheat
- Consume extra virgin olive oil, soy foods, plenty of vegetables and pineapple
- Vitamin B-12
- Folic acid
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Mary thistle
Relaxation-focused exercises such as Thai Chi and creative activities.